I need to finish my boy's pirate quilt, so I'm joining up with the Leanne's Finish-along at She Can Quilt.
Here's my official list for Q1:
2. Madrona Road Quilt Guild Challenge
I am making a paper piecing template for this today (a copy of an existing quilt pattern, but I don't think I have the patience to make the pattern as originally designed) - it will be a cushion cover, not a quilt -- hey, I know my limitations!
3. Princess and the Pea mini-quilt
I have got as far as sewing one panel onto this (mostly because the panel I received from Spoonflower had almost no seam allowance at the bottom of the panel, and I was worried it would fray if I didn't put something there right away! This will have a little patchwork frame, with some embroidery at the bottom.
4. Japanese x and + blocks.
Hopefully these will be turned into a table runner, or pot holders, or, well, something!
Of course there are quite a few unofficial projects that I want to be working on (but haven't started yet), such as:
1. Dining chair slip covers. I bought some new (to me) chairs that match my old chairs, except the backs are about 1 1/2" inches taller. I made slip covers for my old chairs, but will have to draft a new pattern for the new ones, and since I can't get anymore of the fabric I used for my old chairs, I will probably replace those covers too. Hoping to get these done before my in-laws arrive on Feb 8. Hah!
2. VMQG name tag challenge. Have to get this done this week!
3. Baby quilt for an impending niece/nephew.
4. Applique onesies for said baby.
Okay, this could go on for a while, but I'll leave it at that, before it becomes embarrassing.
There's still a few hours left to link up with the Q1 Finish-along, if you feel so inclined!
I'll also link up with Plum and June's Monday Let's Get Acquainted link-up tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting!