I continued hand stitching T-Hex, estimated date of completion: June 2013!
I'm so happy that I tried a cathedral window pincushion, it really lit my fire to make a cathedral window cushion cover.
On the yarny side, I pulled out some WIPs from last winter that I want to complete - beautiful fiddlehead mitts. And because two sets of unfinished mitts is not enough, I started another pair for the baby-daddy.
I also started some Japanese x and + blocks, maybe one day destined to be a table runner.
The Pirate quilt made a reappearance -- every time I worked on a different project my six year old would raise his eyebrows and ask why I wasn't working on his quilt! His guilt trip was apparently successful and I got back to work.
Thanks so much for visiting -- I look forward to seeing what y'all have been up to, too!