Monday, July 2, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day, and I May Have Gone Crazy

I didn't think I had really accomplished enough to post for Fresh Sewing Day (mostly because June involved pretty much no quilting), but I did manage to whip up a few other items:


There are the boys' Sketchbook Shirts from gorgeous Ed Emberly fabric, the boys' shorts and capris, my Shearwater Kaftan (all blogged here) and Infinity scarf, the Tea Squared Tea Cozy and a cute little earbud case (tutorial from here) so that I no longer have to spend valuable minutes untangling my headphones!

Now, I should be packing for our move, yet I find myself doing this...


I figured I needed some English Paper Piecing to keep me (more) busy during our trip to England! I am planning to use 1" finished hexagons, but then decided that since I'm chopping up my scraps that I would chop the tiny pieces into smaller hexagons. Just because. (Because I'm crazy.)

Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day and the Small Blog Meet at Lily's Quilts and also with Beth's Monday Link Up for the Let's Get Acquainted blog hop at Plum and June , where Beth has more fantastic advice for new bloggers and a giveaway!

Thanks for visiting!

Lily's Quilts

Lily's Quilts



5 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a productive month! I keep seeing hexies... on so many blogs... with such beautiful results... thinking of jumping on the bandwagon! I know what you mean - it's so nice to have some handwork to do while traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! Nice finishes. And procrastinating is so much more fun than packing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Productive month indeed! Looking forward to seeing your hexy project! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tea cozy! And your little zipper bags- very cute! Great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have been busy in June.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate people taking the time to comment, and try to reply via email to everyone.